Friday, February 1, 2008

the minions

On our second day of class, Professor Scully thought it would be adventerous to take us to the quad to play with our new cameras. I must say, it was. We set them up on our new tripods and began filming some amateur footage. I had the opportunity to use the professor's and he so KINDLY uploaded it to facebook AND youtube. It was funny though, and im pretty sure it gave all the classes a good laugh to see me fidgit, and call the superbowl the world series by accident. Anyways, im having some trouble deciding which item to use for our "show and tell" project. Im trying to figure out what means alot to me. I really dont want to use a materialistic thing, but i may use my iPod. I almost always have it with me, and when im home im playing it through my speakers. Music means alot to me and it can always help alter a mood i am in. We shall see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sophia -- Why not post the YouTube video on your Blog entry? To do this, you need to click the film icon above the text box and put in the YouTube link for the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjzxLX0leDI

Michael